If you are reading this, you probably are among two groups of people:
- You’ve heard of the value that HubSpot’s Sales Hub offers but you’ve never used it, or
- You’re using the Sales Hub platform but felt you haven’t yet utilized it to its full potential.
In either case, expert-level guidance on implementing Sales Hub would be massively beneficial in order for you to capture the most value available to you in the platform and consequently grow your pipeline.
Word to the Wise
Your tools are only as good as your ability to use them. Asking those who understand HubSpot’s Sales platform in its entirety and with all its complexities to build them out for you is highly recommended: you will be able to start utilizing it more quickly and effectively, helping you close more sales with more prospects who are happy to become your customer.
We are the HubSpot Sales Implementation Experts.
Why Having ClearPivot Implement the HubSpot Sales Platform is the Smart Way to Go
Engaging ClearPivot to implement the HubSpot Sales Hub is a smart choice because we know it extremely well – we’re a HubSpot Platinum Certified Agency Partner – and we have spent the past 8 years expertly implementing HubSpot and utilizing their tools for ourselves and on behalf of our clients.
Our typical HubSpot implementation price range is $2.6–5.2K, depending on scope.
OUR HUBSPOT SALES HUB IMPLEMENTATION CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Migrate your current CRM data into HubSpot: Contacts, Companies, Deals, Products, and other custom objects as needed.
- Plan your processes, define and create your pipeline, and build out custom object properties.
- Build custom views for your reps, and custom dashboards and reports for your managers. Define and document the lifecycle stages to be used for your contacts.
- Build out custom message templates and playbooks for your sales team to use.
- Crafting task cadence sequences for prospects in the top, middle and bottom of your sales funnel.
- Connect HubSpot Sales to your sales team’s email inboxes and calendars, and set up customized meeting booking pages for them.
- Build out lead scoring models (only for organizations with high monthly lead volume).
- Set up real-time conversation tools with lead routing and chatbots. Build out a trackable and measurable sales collateral library.
- Build out integrations with Salesforce or other external CRMs if needed. Implement prospecting and account-based marketing support.
- Coaching and training your sales reps on the new tools, processes, and playbooks.
- Document standard operating procedures (SOPs) for your sales processes utilizing HubSpot and other tools.
HELP US HELP YOU
If your company has 10-500 employees and you want to sell better using HubSpot Sales Hub, then you should know that ClearPivot has helped sales leaders grow their sales teams for over a decade. Book a free 30-minute call with our teammate Ryan Wright, and get actionable insights that could change your organization forever, even if we never work together.